Exchange Rate Calculator
Useful Tools > Calculators
Exchange Rate Calculator
- Transfers to PNB India Bank Accounts (from Current and Savings Accounts) is Free
- Transfers to other Bank Accounts in India (from Current and Savings Accounts) is chargable.
Please click here for applicable transaction charges.
- For exchange rate above £10,000 please contact Branch.
- Initiate the transaction through Internet Banking and get 10 paise more for INR remittance.
Fixed Term Deposit Calculator
Type of Deposit*
Interest Pay out*
Rate Of Interest
- The above calculator is for illustration purpose. Interest and Maturity values are indicative only. The actual interest earned will be as printed on your “Deposit Confirmation Receipt”.
- The interest rates are subject to change from time to time without any prior notice.
- We assume that you agree to pay money into your Account and to leave your money in the Account for the full chosen deposit period ranging from 1 month to 5 years.
- The Fixed deposit calculator assumes that the chosen deposit period does not include a leap year.
- The interest rates used for calculation purpose are applicable for deposits up to 1.5 million in each currency. For deposits above 1.5 m, please contact your nearest PNBIL branch.
- Click here to find out more about Fixed Deposits or Click here to find out more about Fixed Rate ISA deposits.
Overdraft Cost Calculator
It can help in months where there are extra expenses and unplanned events. Overdrafts are not generally suitable for long-term borrowing.
If you use your Current Account (or) Business Current Account to make payments when there are not enough available funds in your account, your account will go overdrawn and you will have to pay interest.
Overdrafts can be Authorised overdrafts or Unarranged Overdrafts.
We do not offer Authorised Overdraft (Also known as Arranged Overdraft) on Current Accounts and Business Current Accounts.
If you try to make a payment from your Account and you do not have sufficient funds available, we may decline this. In exceptional cases, we may allow the payment in which case it will be considered as an unarranged overdraft. We charge interest on unarranged overdraft at 12% per annum, we calculate interest on the basis of 365 days in a year. Kindly refer to our Schedule of Charges.
For details of all the fees and interest rates for these account(s), click below:
Schedule of Charges
Missing payments and using an unarranged overdraft can be expensive and can damage your credit score, please contact us we may be able to help you.
We do not have any facility for opting out of an unarranged overdraft facility at present.
You can use our calculator to find out how much an overdraft through your Current Account (or) Business Current Account (s) would cost over a period of up to 31 days. The figures displayed are given as a guide only. They are based on assumptions rather than precise calculations.
To use our calculator you can enter the amounts in multiples of £1 or use the sliders. Please then click 'Calculate your costs' to display or update your results.
- Unarranged overdraft amount is £0
- Interest charges for 16 days is £00.00
- Total Cost of borrowing: £00.00
YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the website is being used.
These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and used to make website work more efficiently and provide accessibility related features. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
These cookies show us how visitors found and explored our website, and how we can enhance their experience. It provides us with information about the behaviour of our visitors (e.g. how long they stayed on the website, the average number of pages viewed) and also tells us how many visitors we have had. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone.
These cookies help us track your online activity and allow us to display content relevant to you and your interests, based on the way you have used our website previously. Also, the cookies help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising both on and off ICICI Bank websites, and helps us to present products that may be of interest to you.