Home > About-Us > About Us
Punjab National Bank (International) Limited (PNBIL) is a UK incorporated commercial bank offering a range of financial services to its customers. PNBIL is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Punjab National Bank (PNB), India. PNB is a leading public sector bank in India having more than 100 million customers and a network of over 6900 branches.
PNBIL was incorporated in the UK on 13th April 2006 and registered with the Companies House in England & Wales under NO. 5781326. PNBIL has been authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA). It got authorization on 13th April 2007 (Baisakhi Day and exactly 116 years after PNB was incorporated) to conduct Banking Business in the UK under Registration No. 459701. Complete details of the authorization are available in the FCA register.
PNBIL started its UK operations in May 2007 and presently operating through its seven branches, four branches viz. Moorgate, Southall, Ilford and Wembley in Greater London and three branches viz. Leicester, Birmingham and Wolverhampton in Midlands. Its corporate office is located at Moorgate in City of London.
We offer the following services to our customers (Subject to terms and conditions)
- Buy-to-let mortgages – a range of loans to purchase property for letting (commercial as well as residential properties).
- Loans for the development of residential and commercial properties.
- Loans against SBLCs of selected Indian banks.
- Syndicated lending / bilateral Loans to corporates and SMEs.
- Loans against fixed deposits – loans secured against deposits held with PNBIL/FCNR (B)deposits held with PNB India.
- INR Remittances to India.
- Current account for Individuals.
- Business accounts for Proprietorships, Partnerships, Companies, Trusts, Societies, etc.
- Easy saving accounts.
- Fixed Deposit Accounts.
- International Debit Card.
- Internet Banking.
- Cash ISA.
- Facilitating NRE, NRO & FCNR accounts with PNB Branches in India. FCNR accounts only in the form of term deposits in three currencies i.e. Pound Sterling, US Dollar and Euros.