This is for the information of all saving A/C holders:
- With effect from 1st Oct 2013, interest on savings accounts will be credited to account holders on half yearly basis.
- From 1st Oct 2013, interest will be paid to saving fund account holders in the month of Mar & Sep, i.e. Interest for the period from Sep to Feb will be paid in 1st week of Mar and for Mar to Aug will be paid in 1st week of Sep.
PNBIL will be discontinuing sending all monthly savings account statements
through post. Customers will receive saving account statement once in a quarter.
i.e. every Jan, Apr, July & Oct.
In case any account holder wants the statement, customers can use our IBS
services and print statement without visiting branches.
New Interest Rates Effective From 15 Sep 2016
- 0.15% AER / 0.15% gross for all accounts.
- Half yearly interest payable (applicable only if minimum interest during the respective half year is £1 or more).
- No minimum balance required.
- No restrictions on deposits and withdrawals.
- Free money transfer to accounts with PNB in India
- Recommended for purpose of money transfer or as a linked operative account for opening fixed deposit accounts.
- NET banking facility
- Debit Card or cheque book facilities not available.
- Click here for Schedule of Charges