Yes, there is a maximum amount for transferring funds online:
• Retail customers - £10000
• Corporate customers - £50000
For transfer in currency other than GBP or higher amounts as mentioned above, please contact your respective branch.
9) What are the currencies that you deal in?
We deal in USD, GBP, Euro. For any other currency i.e. CAD, AUD, JPY and NPR, please contact a PNBIL branch.
10) Is it necessary to submit a money transfer request in a branch in case I am unable to make an online transfer?
Yes, you can either come personally to the branch or alternatively send a signed request through email or fax.
11) Will the money be transferred immediately to another bank account?
12) What is today’s exchange rate?
|PNB account – 24 hours
||Faster Payment – Same day
||SWIFT – 24 hours
|Non PNB account – 3 working days
||CHAPS – Same day
||BACS – 3 working days
Please refer to the home page or Money Transfer page .
Additional 10p for GBP to INR money transfer up to £10000 through net banking. On week days exchange rate for above £10000 will be decided by bank at the time of transaction.
13) Is there a possibility that my net banking will not enable me to transfer money?
Yes, in case of the following scenarios your IBS may not be working:
• You are not using internet explorer version 6.0 or above.
• We have not received the signed acknowledgement slip (for facilitation we attach a self-addressed envelope in the IBS pack).
• Your password is blocked due to
• Three wrong password attempts.
• Password not changed since one year.