Mobile banking requires password every time you initiate a transcation, therefore it is protected with your password. However, you can disable your mobile and internet banking through 'Block user ID' option which is available on Internet Banking.
Yes, the maximum amount can be transferred using PNBIL Mobile App is £10,000 per day. For transferring more than £10,000,please contact your respective branch.
12)Do I need to add a payee to intiate a transfer?
Yes, if you want to transfer money to a new payee, you will need to add the payee first before initiating a transfer. However, payees already registered through your Internet Banking will appear under 'My Payees' tab on your Mobile App.
13) Is there a possibility that my Mobile Banking will not enable me to transfer money?
Yes,your password may be blocked which may have occured in following circumstances:
• Three continuous wrong password attempts.
14) How do I reset my password?
• Password not changed since 180 days.
You can visit our website www.pnbint.com, click on "Personal Login" and select "Forgot Password" tab, alternatively the same tab can be selected through our mobile app. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number with us. After entering the OTP password, the system will prompt to enter your new password.
15) Are there any additional security precautions I should take?
• Do not reveal passwords(s) over the phone, e-mail etc to any person including a Bank official or write in your mobile phone.
16) What if I get an SMS or a call while performing a transaction?
• Please change your passwords(s)before the passwords(s) expires or when the system prompts you to do so.
• Do not click on website links/attachments in unknown/suspicious emails. These links may take you to replica of banks website/app and may ask for keying in your user id and password(s).
• The Bank will never send you an e-mail requesting you to provide user ids/password and other personal information.
• Update the antivirus software installed on the mobile handset regularly.
You can answer the call/check the message and then continue with the transaction.
17) How do I clear the cache in my mobile handset?
Steps for clearing cache are phone dependent. Generally, the steps to clear Cache are: Settings->APP->PNBIL APP->Cache->Clear Cache. However, these steps are mobile set dependent.
18) Can I access both Internet Banking and Mobile Banking at same time?
19) What happens if I forget to log out or leave my handset idle for a period of time?
As a security measure, PNBIL Mobile App will automatically log you out if you leave your mobile phone idle for more than 5 minutes.
20) How should I uninstall the application?
Go to the settings option of your mobile and uninstall the application.However, unistall option is handset specific.App can be reinstalled on the handset and user is required to go through OTP SMS process during reinstallation process. Please refer FAQ.6 for reinstallation.