Punjab National Bank (International) Limited (PNBIL) was incorporated in UK on 13th April 2006 and registered with the Companies House in England & Wales under No. 5781326. PNBIL was authorized by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) on 13th April 2007 (Baisakhi Day and exactly 116 years after PNB was incorporated) to conduct Banking Business in UK under Registration No. 459701. Complete details of the authorization are available at the FSA website. PNBIL is the wholly owned subsidiary of Punjab National Bank (PNB), India. PNB is the third largest bank in India having more than 80 million customers and a network of over 6690 branches. All these branches are connected on Core banking Solution and providing anywhere, anytime banking service across the length and breadth of the country. Today PNB provides tech - enabled banking services in India. PNBIL derives technology and banking support from this great strong institution in India.
PNBIL started banking operations in UK on 10th of May 2007 from two locations. At present we are having 7 branches
all over England. Please click here
for more details.
The services offered by us are outlined as under :
- Remittances to India with free services to over 6690 branches of PNB in India
- Current account
- Business accounts for Proprietorships, Partnerships, Companies, Trusts, Societies, etc.
- Easy saving account
- NRI & FCNR account with PNB Branches in India in Pound Sterling, US Dollar and Euros
- Enquiry facility on your accounts with PNB in India
- Attractive Fixed Deposit Accounts.
- International Debit Card
- Internet Banking.
- Cash ISA.