- Transfer within PNBIL : i. Self-Accounts, ii. Third Party Transfers
- Other UK Banks Transfer : i. Faster Payment or CHAPS Transfer (Same Day), ii. BACS Transfer (Three Day), iii. Issue of Sterling Draft.
- Indian Rupee Transfer :i. PNB India Accounts, ii. Other Indian Bank Transfer (NEFT/RTGS), iii. Indian Rupee Draft Issue.
- Nepali Rupee Transfer : i. Accounts in Everest Bank, Nepal
Cut-off Time :
- Indian Rupee: 4.15 pm
- Nepali Rupee: 4.15 pm
- The transactions done after the cut-off time will take place the next working day with the exchange rate of the next day.
- All Transactions on Sundays & Bank Holidays will be treated as after Cut-of Time.
- Maximum amount allowed through IBS retail is £10000 and through IBS corporate is £50000 for within UK transfer and within PNBIL accounts and Indian Rupee transfer is £10000 for both.For transferring amounts above these, customers have to approach bank branch. This is as per bank's security policy.
- Remittances to NRE a/c's of banks other than PNB may get delayed or not accepted by destination banks, In such case the funds will be handled as per your instructions.
Activation of Internet Banking User ID :
- Please post the signed acknowledgement slip in the self-addressed envelope provided by us. Remember to write your user-id on it, else the process of activation will be delayed.
- Please refer to the home page or Money Transfer page.
- For GBP to INR Money Transfer up to £10000 through NET Banking, You get extra 10 paise in Exchange rate.
- On week days Exchange Rate for above £10000 will be decided by Bank at the time of transaction for details contact branch.
- BACS - No Charge
- CHAPS Up to £1000 - £5
- CHAPS for Above £1000 up to £15000 - £15
- CHAPS for Above £15000 - £20
- SWIFT Transfer - £20/$30/EUR 30
- INR NEFT/RTGS - 0.1% subject to Minimum £5/US$10/€8 and Maximum £25/US$50/€40
- Issuance of GBP/USD/INR Draft - £5/US$10/€8
- Postage for Draft in India, if Bank is asked to dispatch to payee - £5/US$10/€8
- A charge of £2 per £1000 or part, is applicable if funds being used for Money Transfer were deposited in cash in your PNBIL Account
Changes in Outward Faster Payment
- From 01 July, 2014 onwards, we will be charging you for the Outward Faster Payments made by you, through your account with us. The schedule of charges for Outward Faster Payments are as follows : -
||£3 irrespective of the amount of Faster Payments
|Amount of remittance
|Up to £1000
|Above £1000 to £15000
However, we shall continue to provide “Future dated Faster Payments”, free of charges.